100 Hours Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training
Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training can be a good option for already yoga teachers or people who are just interested in the awaking of Kundalini energy but with experience in yoga and meditation. The home of Kundalini energy or hidden serpent power is located in the Mooladhara chakra of every female and male and animal as well.
Usually, this energy is in sleep mode as in modern life for most people it is useless. It is required special yogic practice to awaken it and energy starts to move from Mooladhara to one of the next chakra(s) or till the last Sahasrara chakra. In 5 % of the population, people are born with already awakened kundalini energy.
In this case, they can already have evident yogic powers like clairvoyance, healing, thoughts reading, communication with ghosts, etc. In 10 % of cases, people can experience Kundalini waking during sexual intercourse and orgasm in form of hot energy that comes along the spine or/and extremities and/or a meditative effect in the brain. Usually, it is possible if a person has in past life awakened kundalini power, relative pure in this life with good behavior and actions.
After completion of the course Student can get Certificate of 100 Hours Kundalini Yoga Teacher of Yoga Alliance USA in form of continuing education after minimum 200 hour of Yoga TTC.
|Duration||Study Days||Free Day||Graduation||Price|
|15 Days/14 Nights||Monday-Saturday||Sunday||Certificate Of Attendence||74002 INR (900 USD ) In Twin Shared Room|
82224 INR (1000 USD ) In Private Single Room
The Vedansha Insitute of Vedic sciences and alternative medicine is accredited by International Yoga Alliance (USA) and Alternative medical council Colcatta (India), member of IAYT and offered 100 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training
This Course Is Suitable For :
- Intermediate & advanced students who already did yoga teacher training, meditation or practicing some years yoga (more then one)
- For yoga practitioners who want to learn deeper pranayama, swara yoga, vedic astrology and meditation, chakra healing, sound healing
- For even beginners with already awakened Kundalini energy (please consult us firstname.lastname@example.org
We Do Not Advice To Subscribe For This Course If :
If you are complete beginner in yoga, because before awakened of kundalini energy in 99% person required purification techniques. Without careless practice the awakened energy can lead to mental disorders, schizophrenia, disorder of personality in case if you will experience the past life activity which you not prepared to meet suddenly.
If you expect or going to perform magical, forbidden practice, use of drugs, alcohol, mushrooms etc
If you expect any sexual related forbidden in India practices
You Will Learn:
- Asana in Hatha class and its connected with Kundalini awakened
- Pranayama, Meditation related to Kundalini
- Kundalini Yoga Philosophy, Mantra
- Basic vedic Astrology
- Yogic Nutrition that supports the work of Kundalini energy
- Kundalini Yoga related Anatomy and Physiology
- Yogic, ayurvedic cleansing and purification
- Teaching Methodology of Kundalini yoga
- Swara Yoga and Kundalini
- Learn detailed Chakra System
- Aromatherapy, Herbology, Germology for all Chakras
- Chakra Healing concept
100 Hours Kundalini Teacher Training Schedule In Rishikesh 2022-23
|Course||Starting Date||Ending date||Booking|
|100 Hour Kundalini Teacher Training Course||15-January-2023||30-January-2023||Booked|
|100 Hour Kundalini Teacher Training Course||01-February-2023||15-February-2023||Booked|
|100 Hour Kundalini Teacher Training Course||15-February-2023||30-February-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Kundalini Teacher Training Course||01-February-2023||15-February-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Kundalini Teacher Training Course||15-February-2023||30-February-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Kundalini Teacher Training Course||01-March-2023||15-March-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Kundalini Teacher Training Course||15-March-2023||30-March-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Kundalini Teacher Training Course||01-April-2023||15-April-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Kundalini Teacher Training Course||15-April-2023||30-April-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Kundalini Teacher Training Course||01-May-2023||15-May-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Kundalini Teacher Training Course||15-May-2023||30-May-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Kundalini Teacher Training Course||01-June-2023||15-June-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Kundalini Teacher Training Course||15-June-2023||30-June-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Kundalini Teacher Training Course||01-July-2023||15-July-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Kundalini Teacher Training Course||15-July-2023||30-July-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Kundalini Teacher Training Course||01-August-2023||15-August-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Kundalini Teacher Training Course||15-August-2023||30-August-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Kundalini Teacher Training Course||01-September-2023||15-September-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Kundalini Teacher Training Course||15-September-2023||30-September-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Kundalini Teacher Training Course||01-October-2023||15-October-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Kundalini Teacher Training Course||15-October-2023||30-October-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Kundalini Teacher Training Course||01-November-2023||15-November-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Kundalini Teacher Training Course||15-November-2023||30-November-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Kundalini Teacher Training Course||01-December-2023||15-December-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Kundalini Teacher Training Course||15-December-2023||30-December-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Kundalini Teacher Training Course||01-January-2024||15-January-2024||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Kundalini Teacher Training Course||15-January-2024||30-January-2024||Apply Now|
NOTE:- If 1,15th is Sunday then class will be start on 2,16th.
- Certificate of Kundalini Yoga Teacher according Yoga Alliance (after 200 H Yoga TTC) or Vedansha Yoga Certificate
- Theoretical and practical skills.
- Mala (string of beads) energised by our Guru Ji Yogachariya Dr. S.K.Pandey, PhD (Yoga & Naturopathy).
- 14 nights accommodation.
- 3 times of yogic nutrition, beverages.
- Study materials.
- Cleansing Kit.
- Yogic cleansing session
- T-shirts (1) with symbolic of school.
- 1 excursion in Himalaya.
- 1 short aura check up.
- 1 ayurvedic massage.
- Accompanying and
- supporting during time of staying in the Institute, help provided 24 Hours
Optional For Moderate Payment:
- Pick up and drop.
- Other ayurvedic procedures.
- Ayurvedic doctor conculatation
- Number of excursions more than mentioned above.
- Detailed Aura check-up
- Detailed vedic astrology horoscope assessment.
- Extra night of accommodation.
Check In : 01:00 Pm | Check Out : 12:00 Pm
|06:00 – 06:30||Wake Up And Cleansing.|
|06:30 – 07:00||Shatkriya And Herbal Tea (Yogic Cleansing With Jala Neti (Special Techniques Of Nose Cleansing), Pooja (Mantra Recitation & Fire Ceremony Purification).|
|07:00 – 08:30||Asanas Practical Class Hatha Style.|
|08:30 – 09:30||Pranayama, Mudra, Bandha & Swara Kundalini awakened|
|09:30 – 10:30||Breakfast: Special Yogic Menu.|
|10:30 – 11:30||Yoga philosophy/ayurveda/naturopathy/teaching methodology.|
|11:30 – 12:30||Kundalini yoga class theory and practice.|
|13:00 – 14:00||Lunch|
|14:00 – 15:00||Free Time.|
|15:00 – 16:00||Kundalini Yoga Anatomy/ Vedic Astrology|
|16:00 – 17:30||Free Time.|
|17:30 – 18:30||Yoga Nidra/ guided Meditation: guided relaxation practice, meditation and concentration.|
|18:30 – 19:30||Dinner.|
|19:30 – 22:00||Free Time.|
|22:00 – 06:00||Sleep.|
Note:- Time table can be changed during to teaching process.
1 – Kundalini Yoga- Philosophical Aspects:
- How Kundalini awakening can change Human Life
- Kundalini Yoga – Introduction / History & development.
- Kundalini in Patanjali’s Yoga-Sutras.
- Kundalini and 8 Limbs of Ashtanga Yoga – Yama, Niyama (social and personal rules and regulations) Asana (physical posture), ranayama (breathing techniques), Chyana, Dharana, Samadhi
- Hat is the fastest way of Kundalini awakening
- Can Kundalini energy be awaken by everyone?
- Effect of Kundalni on human’s life
- Concept of three bodies and it’s role in Kundalini practice
- Kundalini yoga in Karma and Raja Yoga.
- Role of Ashtanga, Yin Yoga in Kundalini awakening
- How to understand that Kundalini Energy is awakened?
- 5 Kosha and it’s role Kundalini awakening
- What we can improve for Kundalni awakening
- 3 Nadis, Ida, Pingala, Sushumna. Their role in Kundalini practice
- Chakras, general concept & role in daily life
- Panch-Klesha and Kundalini Yoga / causes of success and failure in Kundalini practice
- Samkhya Darshan, Vedanta Darshan about Kundalini
- What are Kundalini activation ways in contemporary and ancient society
- Kundalini & Swara Yoga
- Mooladhara chakra main treats, transformation through kundalini awaking
- Swadhisthana chakra main treats, transformation through kundalini awaking
- Manipura chakra main treats, transformation through kundalini awaking
- Anahata chakra main treats, transformation through kundalini awaking
- Vishuddhi chakra main treats, transformation through kundalini awaking
- Ajna chakra main treats, transformation through kundalini awaking
- Sahasrara chakra main treats, transformation through kundalini awaking
- Prakriti & Purusha
- Discipline of Kundalini Yoga student
- Obstacles in the path of Kundalini practice
- Why Kundalini Yoga can not be practiced by beginners?
2 – Ayurveda And Kundalini Yoga
- Root chakra- rituchatya, dinacharya, ayurvedic herbs, aroma oils, meal
- Sakral chakra- rituchatya, dinacharya, ayurvedic herbs, aroma oils, meal
- Nabel chankra- rituchatya, dinacharya, ayurvedic herbs, aroma oils, meal
- Heart chakra- rituchatya, dinacharya, ayurvedic herbs, aroma oils, meal
- Throat chakra- rituchatya, dinacharya, ayurvedic herbs, aroma oils, meal
- Third Eye chakra from- rituchatya, dinacharya, ayurvedic herbs, aroma oils, meal
- Crown chakra- rituchatya, dinacharya, ayurvedic herbs, aroma oils, meal
- Vata, Pitta, Kapha and Kundalini yoga
- Kundalini yoga and 6 tastes in Ayurveda
- How Ayurveda can help to awake the Kundalini energy
3 – Vedic Astrology And Kundalini Yoga
- Root (Mooladhara) chakra- planets correction, mantra, color therapy, donation, gems
- Sakral (Mooladhara) chakra- planets correction, mantra, color therapy, donation, gems
- Nabel (Swadhistana)- planets correction, mantra, color therapy, donation, gems
- Heart (Manipura) chakra- planets correction, mantra, color therapy, donation, gems
- Throat (Anahata) chakra- planets correction, mantra, color therapy, donation, gems
- Third Eye (Vishuddhi) chakra from- planets correction, mantra, color therapy, donation, gems
- Crown (Sahasrara) chakra- planets correction, mantra, color therapy, donation, gems
4 – Tibetan Sound Healing And Kundalini Yoga
- Root (Mooladhara) chakra- Note C, qualities,how to produce, effect, healing
- Sakral (Mooladhara) chakra- Note D, qualities,how to produce, effect, healing
- Nabel (Swadhistana)- Note E, qualities,how to produce, effect, healing
- Heart (Manipura) chakra- Note F, qualities,how to produce, effect, healing
- Throat (Anahata) chakra- Note G, qualities,how to produce, effect, healing
- Third Eye (Vishuddhi) chakra from- Note A, qualities,how to produce, effect, healing
- Crown (Sahasrara) chakra- Note B, qualities,how to produce, effect, healing
5 -Kundalini Yoga Asana Practice
Surya namaskara Sun Solutation
Chandra namaskara Moon Solutation
- Backward bending postures
- Spinal Twisting Pose:
- Meru Vakrasana
- Ardha Matsyendrasana
- Parivrita Janusirsasana
- Inversion Postures:
- Standing balancing pose:
- Utitha hast pada angusthasana
- Forward bending postures:
6 – Kundalini Pranayama, Mudra, Bandha
- Introduction to Kundalini Pranayama.
- Kundalini Pranayama Techniques (Abdominal breathing, Preparation breathing, Kapalabhati, Nadi Shodana with/without retention, Ujjayi breathing, Brahmari, Bhastrika, Shitali, Shitkari, Surya Bheda & Chandra Bheda, Ujja, Om Nada, Relax Chakra Breath).
- The pranic body.
- Kundalini Yoga for Parana and lifestyle management.
- Breathing and life span.
- Sitting Positions for Kundalini Pranayama
- Kriyas (Body Cleansing Methods): (Nose Neti, Eyes Neti, Kapalabhati, Trataka, Shanka Prakshalana)
- Kundalini mudra and bandha
- Ashwini Mudra, its role in Kundalini awakening
- Dyana, Ajali, Prithvi, Varuna, Shakti, Gyana, Chin, Shambhavi, Khechari Mudra, Hansi mudra, Vayu mudra, akash Mudra, Shunya Mudra, Surya mudra, Jalodarnashak mudra, Apan mudra, Pran Mudra, shankh mudra, Apan Vayu Mudra, Ling Mudra, Dhyan Mudra, Lotus Mudra, )
- Moolabandha, Uddyanbandha, Jalandrabandha, Mahbandha, Talu chakra Bandha, Bindhu
.Shatkarma (concept, aim, safety, performance)
- Obstacles in Kundalini Pranayama practice
7 – Kundalini Meditation
- Kundalini Panchaprana Dharana, Pranava Dhyana meditation
- Different Types of Kundalini Meditation
- Breath meditation
- Mooladhara Chakra meditataion, Shiva Meditation, Mars Meditaion, Earth element meditation
- Swadhitana Chakra meditataion, Shakti Meditation, Moon Meditaion, Water element meditation
- Manipura Chakra meditataion, Daikini Meditation, Jupiter Meditaion, Fire element meditation
- Anahata Chakra meditataion, Ganesh Meditation, Mercuty Meditaion, Air element meditation
- Ajna Chakra meditataion, Laxmi Meditation, Venus Meditaion, Space element meditation
- Sahasrara Chakra meditataion, Brahma Meditation, Sun Meditaion, Space and Cosmos element meditation
- Visualisation & concentration in Kundalini yoga
- Obstacles in Kundalini meditation
- Concept of Kundalini meditation Step by step
- Postures for kundalini meditation practice
- Is it necessary to integrate Kundalini meditation in yoga class?
Kundalini Mantras (Guru, Ganesh Mantra, Shakti Mantra, Gayatri Mantra, Shanti Mantra, Shiva Mantra, 5 elements mantra, So Ham, AUM, Lakshmi Mantra, Vishnu Mantra, Mantra for Mars, Venus, Sun, Moon, Jupiter, Mercuty)
Kundalini Organs Anatomy And Physiology
- Organs related to Kundalini yoga respiratory system, nervous system, endocrine system & their function
- How kundalini energy works in physical and energy body
- Theory of gravity and muscles function
- Connection of movement & breath, vinyasa yoga and Kundalini
- Injuries, possible disorders in Kundalini Yoga class
- Research on Kundalini yoga
- Sahaja kundalini yoga meditation
- Kundalini yoga in mental disorders
- Kundalini yoga and stress
- Kundalini yoga and brain change
Kundalini Yoga Therapy
- Does it make sense to use Kundalini yoga in therapeutic purpose
- Kundalini yoga effect on upper main chakras
- Kundalini yoga for health and wellness
- Kundalini yoga and chakra disbalance
Kundalini Yoga Teaching Methodology
- Teaching methodology in Kundalini Yoga
- How to create your own Kundalini yoga class, how to give kundalini yoga class to others, obstacles in teaching
- How to understand which chakra required support by the student
- How to create the asana sequence in Kundalini yoga
- Obstacles in teaching of Kundalini Yoga
- Importance of Alignment in Kundalini yoga
Naturopathy, Homeopathy And Kundalini
- role of Hydrotherapy in Kundalini energy activation
- role of Reel therapy in Kundalini practice
- Klimatherapy and Kundalini practice
- Ability of Acupuncture in Kundalini practice
- Chronobiology in Kundalini yoga