300 Hour Iyengar Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
300 hour Iyengar Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh based on the traditional School of B.K. S Iyengar. His style takes root in hatha yoga and combines the approach of alignment of the body, breath, and concentration.
These way helps to maintain correct blood flow in the body, and increased stamina and balance. Iyengar believed that no student can not perform yoga. Because of the variety of adjustment tools the human body can be aligned to the correct ideal position when the effect of the practice will be visible.
B.K.S. Iyengar has created 300 classical yoga poses that are taught from the internet to advanced. Adjustment through the belts, blocks, and blankets for the asana, pranayama & meditation based on the body mechanics and kinetics. It helps to reduce injuries, and gradually improve the body parts.
Iyengar Yoga is a very gentle style of yoga and follows Patanjali Yoga Sutras as well. Iyengar Yoga could be a different style of yoga if it is focused on movement, alignment, and breath.
Join Our Lifechanging 300 hour Iyengar Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
300 Hour Iyengar Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – Program
|Duration||Study Days||Free Day||Graduation||Price|
|27 Days/26 Nights||Monday-Saturday||Sunday||International Valid Certificate Of Yoga Teacher According To International Yoga Alliance USA||143892 INR ( 1750 USD ) In Twin Shared Room|
156226 INR ( 1900 USD ) In Private Room.
Benefits Of 300 Hour Iyengar Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India
- You will learn how to align the body independently from the limitations in asana performance
- You will be able to perform a particular sequence that combines breath and movement
- You could perform adjustment & alignment and understand how to use Iyengar blocks, ropes, straps, chairs, plank, bench, wheel
- You could understand the therapeutic sense of asana, pranayama & meditation
- You can relieve your clients from pain back & joints pain
- You can adapt the program for any type of client from old to disabled
- Iyengar yoga makes you better understand body mechanics & kinetics
300 Hour Iyengar Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh Course Is Suitable For
- Beginners & intermediate students
- For yoga teachers who wish to be certified in Iyengar Yoga (in this case it can be used as YACEP course for continuing education)
- For yoga practitioners who would like to get certificate of yoga Alliance USA
What You Learn In 300 Hour Iyengar Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh Course:
- Asanas according Iyengar Hatha Style
- Types of Iyengar props and how to use them
- Pranayama, Meditation in Iyengar style
- Yoga Philosophy & Mantra
- Yoga Anatomy and body kinematics
- Yogic Nutrition
- Elements of Ayurveda
- Asana Alignment and adjustment*
- Yogic cleansing (Shatkarma)
- Iyengar Teaching Methodology*
- Get important information about your energy body with aura check up
300 Hour Iyengar Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh Schedule 2022-23
|Course||Starting Date||Ending date||Booking|
|300 Hour Iyengar Yoga Teacher Training Courses||01-01-2023||26-01-2023||Booked|
|300 Hour Iyengar Yoga Teacher Training Courses||01-02-2023||26-02-2023||Booked|
|300 Hour Iyengar Yoga Teacher Training Courses||01-02-2023||26-02-2023||Apply Now|
|300 Hour Iyengar Yoga Teacher Training Courses||01-03-2023||26-03-2023||Apply Now|
|300 Hour Iyengar Yoga Teacher Training Courses||01-04-2023||26-04-2023||Apply Now|
|300 Hour Iyengar Yoga Teacher Training Courses||01-05-2023||26-05-2023||Apply Now|
|300 Hour Iyengar Yoga Teacher Training Courses||01-06-2023||26-06-2023||Apply Now|
|300 Hour Iyengar Yoga Teacher Training Courses||01-07-2023||26-07-2023||Apply Now|
|300 Hour Iyengar Yoga Teacher Training Courses||01-08-2023||26-08-2023||Apply Now|
|300 Hour Iyengar Yoga Teacher Training Courses||01-09-2023||26-09-2023||Apply Now|
|300 Hour Iyengar Yoga Teacher Training Courses||01-10-2023||26-10-2023||Apply Now|
|300 Hour Iyengar Yoga Teacher Training Courses||01-11-2023||26-11-2023||Apply Now|
|300 Hour Iyengar Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh||01-12-2023||26-12-2023||Apply Now|
|300 Hour Iyengar Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh||01-01-2024||26-01-2024||Apply Now|
NOTE:- If 01st is Sunday then class will be start on 02nd.
Includes – 300 hour Iyengar Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
- An international valid certificate of Yoga Alliance USA.
- Theoretical and practical skills.
- Mala (a string of beads) energized by our Guru Ji Yogachariya Dr. S.K.Pandey, PhD (Yoga & Naturopathy).
- 26 nights accommodation.
- 3 times of yogic nutrition, beverages
- Yogic cleansing session
- Study materials.
- Cleansing Kit.
- T-shirts (1) symbolic of school.
- 2 excursions in the Himalayas.
- 1 short aura check-up.
- 2 ayurvedic massages
- Accompanying and supporting during the time of staying in the Institute, the help provided 24 Hours.
Optional For Moderate Payment
- Pick up and drop.
- Other ayurvedic procedures.
- Detox ayurvedic herbal program
- Modern automatic Hydrocolontherapy session
- Ayurvedic doctor conculatation.
- The number of excursions is more than mentioned above.
- Detailed Aura check-up with providing of a written report about Aura statement, disturbances in Aura if they are present, supporting methods, and treatment advice of naturopathic specialist (the individual plan of asana postures, pranayama, herbs, meditative practice).
- Detailed horoscope assessment.
- Extra night of accommodation.
Time Table – 300 Hour Iyengar Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
|06:00 – 06:30||Wake Up And Cleansing.|
|06:30 – 07:00||Shatkriya And Herbal Tea (Yogic Cleansing With Jala Neti (Special Techniques Of Nose Cleansing), Pooja (Mantra Recitation & Fire Ceremony Purification).|
|07:00 – 08:30||Iyengar Asana Class|
|08:30 – 09:30||Pranayama: Breathing Exercises|
|09:30 – 10:30||Beakfast: Special Yogic Menu.|
|10:30 – 11:30||Yoga Philosophy/Ayurveda/Teaching Methology.|
|11:30 – 12:30||Mantra Chanting (2 Weeks)/Asana Practicum & Methodology|
|13:00 – 14:00||Lunch|
|14:00 – 15:00||Free Time.|
|15:00 – 16:00||Yoga Anathomy 2 Weeks/Asana Alignment 2 Weeks.|
|16:00 – 17:30||Iyengar Asana Class|
|17:30 – 18:30||Yoga Nidra/ Guided Meditation: Guided Relaxation Practice, Meditation And Concentration.|
|18:30 – 19:30||Dinner.|
|19:30 – 20:30||Special Event.|
|20:00 – 22:00||Free Time.|
|22:00 – 06:00||Sleep.|
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh Course Teaching Plan
Our 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh teaching plan is unique and very effective for everyone.
List of Basic Postures (level 1) recommended for the first two terms of the course. Important asanas are in bold face.
- Utthita Trikonasana
- Virabhadrasana 2
- Utthita Parsvakonasana
- Virabhadrasana 1
- Ardha Chandrasana
- Parsvottanasana (arms down, head up)
- Prasarita Padottanasana 1 (concave back, head up)
- Uttanasana (concave back)
- Adho Mukha Svanasana (support – for hands or heels)
- Trianga Mukhaikapada Paschimottanasana
- Marichyasana 1 (twist only)
- Malasana 1 (a) (with or without wall support for back)- not shown at assessment
- Malasana 1 (b) (heels on rolled blanket) – shown at the assessment
- Bharadvajasana 1 (turning, without holding the upper arm)
- Chatushpadasana (see Yoga a Gem for Women pl. 102 and cf. LOY pl. 258)
- Salamba Sarvangasana
- Halasana (legs on stool or feet at wall, feet on floor in own practice)
- Supta Konasana
- Setu Bandha Sarvangasana (on a brick/blocks)
- Urdhva Prasarita Padasana (90 only)
- Savasana (on bolster with eye band, observing the normal in breath and out breath)
- Pranayama assessed during training
List of Postures to be introduced progressively over remaining training period (level 2). Important asanas are in bold face.
- Utthita Parsvakonasana
- Parivrtta Trikonasana
- Parivrtta Parsvakonasana
- Virabhadrasana 3 (from a good Virabhadrasana 1)
- Parivrtta Ardha Chandrasana
- Utthita Hasta Padangusthasana 1 (with belt, leg forwards, heel support – wall or ledge)
- Parsvottanasana (final pose, hands in namaste if possible)
- Prasarita Padottanasana 1 (final pose)
- Uttanasana (final pose)
- Salamba Sirsasana (against a wall)/Rope Sirsasana
- Supta Virasana (supported and non-supported)
- Adho Mukha Svanasana (any appropriate support)
- Chaturanga Dandasana
- Urdhva Mukha Svanasana
- Salabhasana and Makarasana
- Urdhva Dhanurasana 1 (from chair or stool)
- Dwi Pada Viparita Dandasana (trunk supported on chair with edge of chair under shoulder blades – feet to wall, legs parallel to the floor)
- Bharadvajasana 1 (final pose)
- Bharadvajasana 2
- Marichyasana 3 (twist- opposite bent elbow over the bent knee)
- Ardha Matsyendrasana I (preparatory learning to sit on the foot, wall/foot support)
- Malasana 1 (heels down, arms gripping wall/column)
- Baddha Konasana (sitting straight)
- Upavistha Konasana (sitting straight)
- Janu Sirsasana
- Marichyasana 1 (bend forward with hands and arms entwined)
- Paschimottanasana (Ugrasana/Brahmacharyasana)
- Paripurna Navasana
- Ardha Navasana
- Salamba Sarvangasana 1(5 minutes)
- Halasana (toes on floor, 3 minutes)
- Eka Pada Sarvangasana
- Parsvaika Pada Sarvangasana (as far as possible)
- Parsva Halasana
- Setu Bandha Sarvangasana (Uttana Mayurasana with support- i.e. lifting from the ground, hands in back, feet on wall/brick/stool, seeYoga a Gem for Women, pls. 97/98
- Supta Padangusthasana 1 and 2
- Supta Baddha Konasana
- Savasana (eye band, normal inhalation and deep exhalation) Pranayama (assessed during training)
- Ujjayi (stages 3 and 4)
- Viloma (stage 3)
- Bhramari (supine)
- Blocks – quality, features, how to use
- Straips – quality, features, how to use
- Ropes – quality, features, how to use
- Blankets – quality, features, how to use
- Iyengar Metallic Chair – quality, features, how to use
- Iyengar Wooden Chair medium, tall – quality, features, how to use
- Iyengar Viparita karani box – quality, features, how to use
- Iyengar Savasana bench – quality, features, how to use
- Iyengar Backbending bench – quality, features, how to use
- Iyengar Tresler – quality, features, how to use
- Iyengar Plank- quality, features, how to use
- Human Life: Meaning & Aim of Life.
- Yoga – Introduction / it’s origin & development.
- Introduction of Patanjali’s Yoga-Sutras.
- Limbs of Ashtanga Yoga – Yama, Niyama (social and personal rules and regulations) Asana (physical posture), Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Concept of three bodies and it’s role in yoga practice
- Introduction in Karma, Raja Yoga. Meaning, Types, role in yoga
- Kosha and it’s role in Meditation & Pranayama
- Concept of 5 Koshas
- 3 Nadis, Ida, Pingala, Sushumna. Their role in practice
- Chakras, general concept & role in daily life
- Panch-Klesha (Five Causes Of Pain & Miseries) / causes of succsess and failure in Yoga
- Earth, Water, Fire element affirmation in sutras
- Samkhya Darshan, Vedanta Darshan
- Nadis & chakras, general concep
- What is Kundalini energy, ways of activation
- Kundalini & Chakra
- Concept of Gunas
- Prakriti & Purusha
- Discipline of Yoga student
- Obstacles in the path of yoga
Pranayama & Mudras
- Introduction to Pranayama.
- Basic Pranayama Techniques & Benefits (Abdominal breathing, Preparational breathing, Kapalabhati, Nadi Shodana with/without retention, Ujjayi breathing, Bramari, Bhastrika, Shitali, Shitkari, Surya Bheda & Chandra Bheda, Ujja).
- The pranic body.
- Parana and lifestyle.
- Breathe, health and pranayama.
- Breathing and life span.
- Sitting Positions for Pranayama
- Kriyas (Body Cleansing Methods): (Neti, Kapalabhati, Trataka, Shanka Prakshalana)
- What is mudra and bandha
- What is Ashwini Mudra, its role in energy body
- Dyana, Ajali, Prithvi, Varuna, Shakti, Gyana, Chin, Shambhavi, Khechari Mudra, Hansi mudra, Vayu mudra, akash Mudra, Shunya Mudra, Surya mudra, Jalodarnashak mudra, Apan mudra, Pran Mudra, shankh mudra, Apan Vayu Mudra, Ling Mudra, Dhyan Mudra, Lotus Mudra, )
- Moola, Uddyana Bandha, Jalandra
- .Shatkarma (concept, aim, safety, performance)
- Obstacles in Pranayama practice
- Standard Meditation Practice (Om Meditation, Trataka, Yoga Nidra, Sound meditation, Mantra meditation, Nadis Meditation, 5 elements meditation, Breath meditation, Hamso meditation, Ajapa/japa, Ida/Pingala spinal rotation, Hridayakasha Dharana, Panchaprana Dharana, Pranava Dhyana)
- Visualisation & concentration
- Obstacles in meditation
- Concept of meditation Step by step
- Postures for meditation practice
- How to integrate meditation in yoga class?
- How to choose object for meditation?
tandard Mantras (Guru, Ganesh Mantra, Shakti Mantra, Gayatri Mantra, Shanti Mantra, Shiva Mantra, 5 elements mantra, So Ham, AUM, Lakshmi Mantra, Vishnu Mantra, Mantra for health, business, children)
Anatomy And Physiology
- Detailed explanation of muscular, skeletal system, nervous, gastrointestinal, respiratory system & their function
- Biomechanics of Asana
- Joints and range of motions
- Theory of gravity and muscles function
- Connection of movement & breath
- Body Axis & movement
- How to maximize the movement
- Injuries in Yoga class
- Assessment of mobility
- Using of number of yogic/ayurvedic methods in supporting and treatment of some diseases
- What is ayurveda
- Concept of 3 Dosha
- How to identify the dosha
- 6 tastes and their function for balance of body and mind
- Concept of teaching methodology & how to create your own yoga class, how to reach others, obstacles in teaching
- How to observe & Assess others
- How to create the asana sequence
- Obstacles in teaching
Asana Alignment & Adjustment*
- Correct perfomance of asana, assistence & adjustment
- Structural Alignment of forward bending, back bending, twists, inventions, meditative asanas
- How to align posture according to mobility of the client
- How to use props, strips, blankets in adjustment
- How to teach clients with physical limitations
*depends on week schedule