50 Hour Vastu Training Course
The Vedansha Insitute of Vedic sciences and alternative medicine is accredited by International Yoga Alliance (USA) and Alternative medical council Colcatta (India) and offers 50 Hours TTC of education in Vastu Shastra for primary skills in correct organisation of your work place, house, property according to environment and energy field.
|Duration||Study Days||Free Day||Graduation||Price|
|8 Days/7 Nights||Monday-Saturday||Sunday||Certificate Of Attendence||37280 INR (Equivalent To 450 USD Approx) In Double Shared Room|
45565 INR (Equivalent To 550 USD Approx) In Private Room
This Course Is Suitable For:
- Beginners & intermediate students.
- For people who can not complete whole 200 Hours course at once.
- For people who already learned yoga and want to learn more vastu shastra.
50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course Schedule In Rishikesh 2020
|Course||Starting Date||Ending date||Booking|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||15-January-2023||22-January-2023||Booked|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||01-February-2023||15-February-2023||Booked|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||15-February-2023||22-February-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||01-March-2023||15-March-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||15-March-2023||22-March-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||01-April-2023||15-April-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||15-April-2023||22-April-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||01-May-2023||15-May-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||15-May-2023||22-May-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||01-June-2023||15-June-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||15-June-2023||22-June-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||01-July-2023||15-July-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||15-July-2023||22-July-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||01-August-2023||15-August-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||15-August-2023||22-August-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||01-September-2023||15-September-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||15-September-2023||22-September-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||01-October-2023||15-October-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||15-October-2023||22-October-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||01-November-2023||15-November-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||15-November-2023||22-November-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||01-December-2023||15-December-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||15-December-2023||22-December-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||01-January-2024||15-January-2024||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||15-January-2024||22-January-2024||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||01-February-2024||15-February-2024||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||15-February-2024||22-February-2024||Apply Now|
NOTE:- If 1,15th is Sunday then class will be start on 2,16th.
- Certificate of attendance.
- Theoretical and practical skills.
- Mala (string of beads) energised by our Guru Ji Yogachariya Dr. S.K.Pandey, PhD (Yoga & Naturopathy).
- 7 nights accommodation.
- 3 times of yogic nutrition, beverages.
- Study materials.
- Cleansing Kit.
- T-shirts (1) with symbolic of school.
- 1 excursion in Himalaya.
- 1 short aura check up.
- 1 ayurvedic massage.
- Accompanying and supporting during time of staying in the Institute, help provided 24 Hours.
Optional For Moderate Payment
- Pick up and drop.
- Other ayurvedic procedures.
- Ayurvedic doctor consultation.
- Number of excursions more than mentioned above.
- Detailed Aura check-up with providing of written report about Aura statement, disturbances in Aura if they are present, supporting methods and treatment advices of naturopathic specialist (individual plan of asana postures, pranayama, herbs, meditative practice).
- Detailed horoscope assessment.
- Extra night of accommodation.
- Your interest to learn Vedic science.
- Successful pre-payment.
- In their own interest individuals with disabilities or ailments are advised to refrain from applying.
- Minimum age at the time of admission is 18 years. Applicants aged over 60 years could applied after consultation with user e-mail/phone/skype/facebook .Contact us(make like direct link).
- Pregnant women need a medical authorisation permitting them to practice yoga from their own country with translation in English.
- Any candidate found unfit after commencement of the course will not be permitted to continue the training and a refund of fees and other charges will not be admissible.
Check In : 13:00 Pm | Check Out:12:00 Pm
companying and supporting
during time of staying in the Institute, help provided 24 Hours.
|06:00 – 06:30||Wake Up And Cleansing.|
|06:30 – 07:00||Shatkriya And Herbal Tea (Yogic Cleansing With Jala Neti (Special Techniques Of Nose Cleansing)|
|07:00 – 08:30||Asanas Practical Class Hatha/Ashtanga Style (Depending On The Week Schedule): Learning The Asana Postures Under The Guiding Of Experienced Yoga Teacher.|
|08:30 – 09:30||Pranayama: Breathing Exercises.|
|09:30 – 10:30||Beakfast: Special Yogic Menu.|
|10:30 – 11:30||Yoga Philosophy/Ayurveda/Teaching Methology.|
|11:30 – 12:30||Vastu Shastra Class|
|13:00 – 14:00||Lunch|
|14:00 – 15:00||Free Time.|
|15:00 – 16:00||Free Time.|
|16:00 – 17:30||Ashtanga Vinyasa/Hatha Yoga (Theory & Practice): Number Of Physical Postures According To Study Program.|
|17:30 – 18:30||Yoga Nidra/ Guided Meditation: Guided Relaxation Practice, Meditation And Concentration.|
|18:30 – 19:30||Dinner.|
|19:30 – 22:00||Free Time.|
|22:00 – 06:00||Sleep.|
Vaastu in nature
- The Natural Cycle.
- What is Vaastu Shastra?
- History of Vaastu.
Introduction to Vaastu Shastra
- Five elements and their relation to man and material.
- The directions.
- Phases of Sun.
Understanding Vaastu Shastra
- Vaastu elements and their relation to the site.
- The orientations.
- The Vaastu Purusha.
Implementing Vaastu Shastra
- The selection of the site.
- Its topography and surroundings.
- Vaastu of the soil.
- Selection of the plot.
- Slope of the plot.
- Shape of the plot.
- The exteriors according to Vaastu Shastra.
- Set backs of the plot.
- Garage / Out house.
- Guard’s room.
- The height.
- Terrace / Porch / Portico / Balcony.
- Stairs and steps.
- The Entrance gate.
The Interiors according to Vaastu Shastra
- Drawing room.
- Worship Room.
- Bed Rooms.
- Master Bedroom.
- Guest room.
- Children room.
- Study Room.
- Human Life: Meaning & Aim of Life.
- Yoga – Introduction / it’s origin & development.
- Introduction of Patanjali’s Yoga-Sutras.
- Limbs of Ashtanga Yoga – Yama, Niyama (social and personal rules and regulations) Asana (physical posture), Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Concept of three bodies and it’s role in yoga practice
- Introduction in Karma, Raja Yoga. Meaning, Types, role in yoga
- Kosha and it’s role in Meditation & Pranayama
- Concept of 5 Koshas
- 3 Nadis, Ida, Pingala, Sushumna. Their role in practice
- Chakras, general concept & role in daily life
- Panch-Klesha (Five Causes Of Pain & Miseries) / causes of succsess and failure in Yoga
- Earth, Water, Fire element affirmation in sutras
- Samkhya Darshan, Vedanta Darshan
- Nadis & chakras, general concep
- What is Kundalini energy, ways of activation
- Kundalini & Chakra
- Concept of Gunas
- Prakriti & Purusha
- Discipline of Yoga student
- Obstacles in the path of yoga
Yoga practical aspects:
Asana (beginner, intermediate and advanced level):
- Natural Relaxation Asana.
- Natural standing Asana with External Rotations.
- Forward bending Asana.
- Backward Extensions.
- Spinal Twisting Asana.
- Inverted Asana.
- Balancing Asana.
- Meditation Asana.
- Thunder-Bolt (vajrasana) Group Asana.
- Lotus (Padmasana) Group Asana
Prenatal Yoga-Asana Practical Aspects
Asana special adapted for conception and pregnancy preparation
- Bending postures
- Relaxation poses
- Standing Postures
- Sitting postures
- Supine postures
- Stretch postures
- Meditation Asanas
Pranayama & Mudras
- Introduction to Pranayama.
- Basic Pranayama Techniques & Benefits (Abdominal breathing, Preparational breathing, Kapalabhati, Nadi Shodana with/without retention, Ujjayi breathing, Bramari, Bhastrika, Shitali, Shitkari, Surya Bheda & Chandra Bheda, Ujja).
- The pranic body.
- Parana and lifestyle.
- Breathe, health and pranayama.
- Breathing and life span.
- Sitting Positions for Pranayama
- Kriyas (Body Cleansing Methods): (Neti, Kapalabhati, Trataka, Shanka Prakshalana)
- What is mudra and bandha
- What is Ashwini Mudra, its role in energy body
- Dyana, Ajali, Prithvi, Varuna, Shakti, Gyana, Chin, Shambhavi, Khechari Mudra, Hansi mudra, Vayu mudra, akash Mudra, Shunya Mudra, Surya mudra, Jalodarnashak mudra, Apan mudra, Pran Mudra, shankh mudra, Apan Vayu Mudra, Ling Mudra, Dhyan Mudra, Lotus Mudra)
- Moola, Uddyana Bandha, Jalandra
- Shatkarma (concept, aim, safety, performance)
- Obstacles in Pranayama practice
- Meditation Practice (OM Meditation, Breath awareness Meditation, Trataka, Yoga Nidra, Sound Meditation).
- Mantras with correct pronunciation, writing, explanation and their practical applying for vedic rituals
- Introduction, alphabet, how to read important phrases
- Communication methodology:
- Principles of explanation of vedic astrological chart