50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course
50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training course is one of the most interesting courses among all vedic science. Vedic Astrology is known as Jyotish, relies more on the Sidereal ( according to the Stars ) positions of the Planets, just as one sees them in the Sky, against the positions assigned to few relatively fixed Stars.
This Ancient system of Indian Vedic Astrology is thus scientific in Nature and employs many Complex Mathematical Calculations to arrive an astute Astrology Predictions and Prophecies.
Vedic Astrology is an ancient Indian Science that focused on the understanding of planets movements, stars and their influence on the humans life. It is connection of Zodiac, time, star, plants and it’s combination.
According to Vedic Astrology there are 12 Zodiac Signs, 9 Planets and 12 Houses. As DNA is individual, same the combination of mentioned previously subjects is individual by every person and reflects on his life.
Depending on when a Person is Born, the 12 Signs are distributed among the 12 Houses and 9 Planets are placed in Various Houses of birth charts.
To make possible the correct analysis and interpretation people used to draw special chart that called “Kundli”.
The Configurations of the Planets and Stars at the moment of birth, past karmas will predict and indicate the life of this person, strengths, weaknesses, bad and good things. There is no any magic or extra human powers to perform it. It is a logical mathematical calculations. Everyone can be trained for that.
|Duration||Study Days||Free Day||Graduation||Price|
|8 Days/7 Nights||Monday-Saturday||Sunday||Certificate Of Attendance||37219 INR (450 USD ) In Twin Shared Room|
45491 INR (550 USD ) In Private Single Room
Benefits Of 50 Hour Astrology Training Course In Rishikesh India
- This course is a part of standard course of 200 Hours
- you will be able get basic knowledge of vedic astrology
- you can add some principles of vedic astrology in your yoga class
- you can better understand yourself, know how to improve your life and prevent negative situations
- learn astrological remedies
- meet new friends to share your experience
- learn ancient vedic tradition and culture from the source in world capital of yoga in Rishikesh Himalaya India
50 Hour Astrology Training Course Is Suitable For
- Beginners & intermediate students
- For people who can not complete whole 200 Hours course at once.
- For people who already learned yoga and want to learn more deeper vedic astrology
What You Learn In 50 Hour Astrology Training Course
- Pranayama, Concentration practice
- Sanskrit & Mantra
- Mandala & Yantra
- How to create astrological natal map
- Importantcharacteristics of planets and zodiac sign
- Know your own horoscope and understand the problem
- Interpretation of important combinations
50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course Schedule In Rishikesh 2022-23
|Course||Starting Date||Ending date||Booking|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||08-February-2023||15-February-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||15-February-2023||22-February-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||01-March-2023||08-March-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||08-March-2023||15-March-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||15-March-2023||22-March-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||01-April-2023||08-April-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||08-April-2023||15-April-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||15-April-2023||22-April-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||01-May-2023||08-May-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||08-May-2023||15-May-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||15-May-2023||22-May-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||01-June-2023||08-June-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||08-June-2023||15-June-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||15-June-2023||22-June-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||01-July-2023||08-July-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||08-July-2023||15-July-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||15-July-2023||22-July-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||01-August-2023||08-August-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||08-August-2023||15-August-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||15-August-2023||22-August-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||01-September-2023||08-September-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||08-September-2023||15-September-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||15-September-2023||22-September-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||01-October-2023||08-October-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||08-October-2023||15-October-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||15-October-2023||22-October-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||01-November-2023||08-November-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||08-November-2023||15-November-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||15-November-2023||22-November-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||01-December-2023||08-December-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||08-December-2023||15-December-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||15-December-2023||22-December-2023||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||01-January-2024||08-January-2024||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||08-January-2024||15-January-2024||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||15-January-2024||22-January-2024||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||01-February-2024||08-February-2024||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||08-February-2024||15-February-2024||Apply Now|
|50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course||15-February-2024||22-February-2024||Apply Now|
NOTE:- If 1,8,15th is Sunday then class will be start on 2,9,26th.
- Certificate of Training in Vedic Astrology
- Theoretical and practical skills.
- Maala (string of beads) energized by our Guru Ji Yogachariya Dr. S.K.Pandey, PhD (Yoga & Naturopathy).
- 7 nights accommodation.
- 3 times of yogic nutrition, beverages.
- Study materials.
- Cleansing Kit
- Yogic Shatkarma sessions
- T-shirts (1) with symbolic of school.
- 1 excursion in Himalaya.
- 1 short aura check up.
- 1 ayurvedic massage
Optional For Moderate Payment
- Pick up and drop.
- Other ayurvedic procedures.
- Ayurvedic doctor conculatation.
- Number of excursions more than mentioned above.
- Detailed Aura check-up with providing of written report about Aura statement, disturbances in Aura if they are present, supporting methods and treatment advices of naturopathic specialist (individual plan of asana postures, pranayama, herbs, meditative practice).
- Detailed horoscope assessment.
- Extra night of accommodation.
Check In : 01:00 Pm | Check Out : 12:00 Pm
|06:00 – 06:30||Wake Up And Cleansing.|
|06:30 – 07:00||Shatkriya And Herbal Tea (Yogic Cleansing With Jala Neti (Special Techniques Of Nose Cleansing)|
|07:00 – 08:30||Vedic Rituals|
|08:30 – 09:30||Pranayama: Breathing Exercises|
|09:30 – 10:30||Beakfast: Special Yogic Menu.|
|10:30 – 11:30||Astrology Theory Class|
|11:30 – 12:30||Mantra & Sanskrit|
|13:00 – 14:00||Lunch|
|14:00 – 15:00||Free Time.|
|15:00 – 16:00||Astrology Practical Class|
|16:00 – 17:30||Free Time|
|17:30 – 18:30||Yoga Nidra/ Guided Meditation: Guided Relaxation Practice, Meditation And Concentration|
|18:30 – 19:30||Dinner.|
|19:30 – 20:30||Special Event.|
|20:00 – 22:00||Free Time.|
|22:00 – 06:00||Sleep.|
Astrology Course Teaching Plan
- What is vedic astrology?
- Special terminology.
- 12 signs and ascendants.
- 12 houses and their characteristics.
- 9 planets and their functions, aspects of planets.
- Understanding of Exaltation and debilitation.
- Planets and their influence on houses.
- Practical understanding of planets positions in chart.
- How to read horoscope: primary skills.
- Mandala & Yantra in astrology
- Pooja rituals in vedic astrlogy
- Simple rememdies in vedic astrology
- Human Life: Meaning & Aim of Life.
- Yoga – Introduction / it’s origin & development.
- Introduction of Patanjali’s Yoga-Sutras.
- Limbs of Ashtanga Yoga – Yama, Niyama (social and personal rules and regulations) Asana (physical posture), Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Concept of three bodies and it’s role in yoga practice
- Introduction in Karma, Raja Yoga. Meaning, Types, role in yoga
- Kosha and it’s role in Meditation & Pranayama
- Concept of 5 Koshas
- 3 Nadis, Ida, Pingala, Sushumna. Their role in practice
- Chakras, general concept & role in daily life
- Panch-Klesha (Five Causes Of Pain & Miseries) / causes of succsess and failure in Yoga
- Earth, Water, Fire element affirmation in sutras
- Samkhya Darshan, Vedanta Darshan
- Nadis & chakras, general concep
- What is Kundalini energy, ways of activation
- Kundalini & Chakra
- Concept of Gunas
- Prakriti & Purusha
- Discipline of Yoga student
- Obstacles in the path of yoga
Yoga Practical Aspects:
Asana (beginner, intermediate and advanced level):
- Natural Relaxation Asana.
- Natural standing Asana with External Rotations.
- Forward bending Asana.
- Backward Extensions.
- Spinal Twisting Asana.
- Inverted Asana.
- Balancing Asana.
- Meditation Asana.
- Thunder-Bolt (vajrasana) Group Asana.
- Lotus (Padmasana) Group Asana.
Prenatal Yoga-Asana Practical Aspects
Asana special adapted for conception and pregnancy preparation
- Bending postures
- Relaxation poses
- Standing Postures
- Sitting postures
- Supine postures
- Stretch postures
- Meditation Asanas
Pranayama & Mudras
- Introduction to Pranayama.
- Basic Pranayama Techniques & Benefits (Abdominal breathing, Preparational breathing, Kapalabhati, Nadi Shodana with/without retention, Ujjayi breathing, Bramari, Bhastrika, Shitali, Shitkari, Surya Bheda & Chandra Bheda, Ujja).
- The pranic body.
- Parana and lifestyle.
- Breathe, health and pranayama.
- Breathing and life span.
- Sitting Positions for Pranayama
- Kriyas (Body Cleansing Methods): (Neti, Kapalabhati, Trataka, Shanka Prakshalana)
- What is mudra and bandha
- What is Ashwini Mudra, its role in energy body
- Dyana, Ajali, Prithvi, Varuna, Shakti, Gyana, Chin, Shambhavi, Khechari Mudra, Hansi mudra, Vayu mudra, akash Mudra, Shunya Mudra, Surya mudra, Jalodarnashak mudra, Apan mudra, Pran Mudra, shankh mudra, Apan Vayu Mudra, Ling Mudra, Dhyan Mudra, Lotus Mudra)
- Moola, Uddyana Bandha, Jalandra
.Shatkarma (concept, aim, safety, performance)
- Obstacles in Pranayama practice
Meditation Practice (OM Meditation, Breath awareness Meditation, Trataka, Yoga Nidra, Sound Meditation).
Mantras with correct pronunciation, writing, explanation and their practical applying for vedic rituals
Introduction, alphabet, how to read important phrases
Principles of explanation of vedic astrological chart