8 Day Ayurvedic Massage Course in Rishikesh
Ayurveda is the world’s oldest medical system and lifestyle concept. In Sanskrit “Ayur” means ”Life” and ”Veda” means ”science”. In spiritual scriptures, we can find ayurvedic texts more than 5000 years old. Ayurveda is a science of life and healthy well-being. It not only cures diseases but works on the prevention, and maintenance of physical, mental & social balance.
We offer the Best ayurvedic massage course in Rishikesh.
The theory of Ayurveda same to yoga is based on 5 elements (Pancha Mahabhuta), and 7 Tissues (Saptu Dhatu). These theories define body constitution (dosha) and the way of therapeutic treatment (herbs, massages, diet, asana, pranayama, meditation, mantra).
This course will help you to understand the basic of Ayurveda herbal medicine and its application in daily life. Ayurveda works not only on the physical but on the energy body as well. As we know disease appears firstly in the energy body and then after that in the physical body as well. By application of Ayurveda, we can prevent the development of diseases.
What Makes Our Course Different From Others?
You can find plenty of different courses in Rishikesh in Ayurveda massage. We are the Institute of Vedic science and our approach is always based on scientific research with a long year of experience. We will not only blindly teach you how to touch clients’ bodies and apply firm pressure to the skin surface.
Our goal is this- you will understand how to choose for the client massage and relaxation techniques, how to organize and create a space for massage, how to adjust relaxation, how to communicate with the client during a massage, hands position, and alignment, how to find acupressure and marma points, how to apply oil, how to finish the massage, how to perform post-massage body warm, how to increase massage effect after massage.
Do not use Ayurvedic medicine to replace conventional care or to postpone seeing a health care provider about a medical problem. Ayurveda can be used and advised before, in parallel, or after allopathic medicine treatment.
Our Program – 8 Days Ayurvedic Massage Course in Rishikesh
|Duration||Study Days||Free Day||Graduation||Price|
|8 Days/7 Nights||Monday-Saturday||Sunday||Certificate Of Ayurvedic Massage Course||37142 INR ( 450 USD) In Double Shared Room,|
41268 INR ( 500 USD) In Private Room
The Vedansha Insitute of Vedic sciences and alternative medicine is accredited by International Yoga Alliance (USA) and the Alternative medical council Calcutta (India) and offers 8 days Ayurvedic Massage Course in Rishikesh India
Benefits Of Ayurvedic Massage Course in Rishikesh
- detoxify and cleanse the body channels
- boosts the immune system
- helps to maintain a good health
- helps to support disease treatment
- helps to relieve stress
- improves peripheral blood circulation
- Increases body awareness
- Increases vitality and rejuvenates
- promotes healthy skin
8 Days Ayurvedic Massage Course Is Suitable For
- Beginners & intermediate students who want to learn ayurvedic massage techniques.
- For people who can not complete the whole 200 Hour course at once
- For people who already learned yoga and want to learn deeper Ayurvedic massage
What You Learn In 8 Days Ayurvedic Massage Course
- Ayurveda theory & practice
- Hands Alignment
- Ayurvedic massage therapy
- Concept of essential oils in massage therapy
- Herbs and Oils for massage and their qualities
- Mantra used for massage therapy
- Ayurvedic Nutrition helps to get better effects from the massage
- Connection of Meditation and Ayurveda
- and get important information about your aura problems (chakra imbalance) Dates in 2018
8 Days Ayurvedic Massage Course in Rishikesh Schedule
We start every week on Monday the whole year around
- Certificate of ayurveda massage
- Theoretical and practical skills.
- Maala (a string of beads) energized by our Guru Ji Yogachariya Dr. S.K. Pandey, Ph.D. (Yoga & Naturopathy).
- 7 nights accommodation.
- 3 times yogic nutrition, beverages.
- Study materials.
- T-shirts (1) symbolic of school.
- 1 excursion in Himalaya
- 1 ayurvedic massage
Optional For Moderate Payment
- Pick up and drop off.
- Other ayurvedic procedures.
- Ayurvedic doctor conculatation.
- A number of excursions are more than mentioned above.
- Detailed Aura check-up with providing of a written report about Aura statement, disturbances in Aura if they are present, supporting methods, and treatment advice of naturopathic specialist (the individual plan of asana postures, pranayama, herbs, meditative practice).
- Detailed horoscope assessment.
- Participation in other yoga classes
- Extra night of accommodation.
Check In : 01:00 Pm | Check Out : 12:00 Pm
- Accompanying and supporting
- during the time staying in the Institute, help is provided 24 Hours.
Time Table – Ayurveda Massage Course in Rishikesh
|08:00 – 09:30||Wake Up And Cleansing.|
|09:30 – 10:30||Breakfast: Special Yogic Menu.|
|10:30 – 11:30||Ayurveda Massage Theory|
|11:30 – 12:30||Ayurveda Massage Practice|
|13:00 – 14:00||Lunch|
|14:00 – 15:30||Free Time|
|15:30 – 16:30||Body Anatomy & Alignment|
|16:30 – 17:30||Free Time|
|17:30 – 18:30||Yoga Nidra/ Guided Meditation: Guided Relaxation Practice, Meditation And Concentration.|
|18:30 – 19:30||Dinner|
|20:30 – 22:00||Free Time.|
|22:00 – 06:00||Sleep.|
- Natural Relaxation Asana, some stratching Asana
- Meditation Asanas
- Forward bending Asana.
- Backward Extensions.
- Spinal Twisting Asana.
- Inverted Asana.
- Balancing Asana.
- Thunder-Bolt (vajrasana) Group Asana.
- Lotus (Padmasana) Group Asana.
Pranayama & Mudras:
- Introduction to Pranayama.
- Basic Pranayama Techniques & Benefits for Mediatation (Neti, Kapalabhati, Nadi Shodana).
- The pranic body.
- Parana and lifestyle.
- Nadi and their role in Meditation.
- Breathing and life span.
- Kriyas (Body Cleansing Methods): (Neti, Kapalabhati, Nadi Shodhana).
Mantra In Ayurveda
- Mantras with correct pronunciation, writing, explanation and their practical applying in Ayurvedic healing.
- Mantra before starting the treatment. Purification mantras, energizing and balancing mantras
- Human & Health – ayurvedic and allopatic approaches.
- History & Development of Ayurveda massage.
- Introduction of Yoga-Sutra related to Ayurveda.
- Tri Dosha Concept (Vata, Pitta, Kapha).
- Explanation of Pancha Mahabhuta – five elements.
- Explanation of Sapta Dhatu – five body elements.
- Explanation of Srotas – body channels.
- Explanation of Ama – toxins.
- Explanation of Prakriti – constitution.
- 20 Main ayurvedic herbs and their qualities
- Different types of massage, indications and benefits
- Essential oils, qualities, indications, application
Ayurveda Practical Skills:
- Oil massage (Abhyanga)
- Face Massage (Mukabhyanga)
- Head Massage (Shiroabhyanga)
- Udwarthanam (Powder Massage)
- Garshana (Ayurvedic lymph massage)
- Pizhichil (Lukewarm oil application)
- Sirodhara (Oil application on the head)
- Ksheeradhara (Milk Treatment)
- Nasya and Akshitarpana (eyes and nose oil treatment)
- Kateevasthi (local oil treatment)
- Choornapindaswedam (herbal powder bolus fomentation)
Anatomy Of Massage And Hands Alignment
- Introduction to muscular and skeletal system and their function
- Biomechanical theory massage
- The maximal range of movements
- Safety technique in massage
- Common mistakes in massage performance
- Correct performance of massage techniques & adjustment.
Meditation Practice (OM Meditation, Breath awareness Meditation, Yoga Nidra, Sound Meditation, Breath awareness meditation).