When Yoga Budget Yoga Retreat Will Be Beneficial
- you want to try what is yoga and need short program
- you does not want to spend much money on yoga pakage
- you want to experience vedic lifestyle
- you wish to enjoy HImalaya
- you would like to distress and calm down
Starts every day all year around except weekends
|Duration||Retreat Days||Free Day||Graduation||Price|
|6 Days/ 5 Nights||Monday-Saturday||Sunday||Certificate Of Participation|
28957 INR ( 350 USD ) Twin Shared Room
37231 INR (450 USD ) With Private Room
|10 Days||Monday-Saturday||Sunday||Certificate Of Participation|
47986 INR (580 USD) Shared Room,
57915 INR (700 USD) With Private Room
|14 Days||Monday-Saturday||Sunday||Certificate Of Participation|
62052 INR (Equivalent To 750 USD Approx),
78599 INR (Equivalent To 950 USD Approx) With Private Accomodation
|21 Days||Monday-Saturday||Sunday||Certificate Of Participation|
97214 INR (Equivalent To 1175 USD )
113762 INR (Equivalent To 1375 USD ) With Private Accomodation
|30 Days||Monday-Saturday||Sunday||Certificate Of Participation|
142305 INR (Equivalent To 1720 USD )
162989 INR (Equivalent To 1970 USD ) With Private Accomodation
The Vedansha Insitute of Vedic sciences and alternative medicine in Himalaya accredeted by International Yoga Alliance (USA), offers Yoga budget retreat program to purify your body from toxins, create healthy food program according to traditional indian medical concept (ayurveda), learn asana, pranayama, meditation.
- 1 brief aura check up.
- 1 T-shirt with the school symbol.
- One excursion in Himalaya
- 3 daily vegetarian mea
- 1 excursion in Himalaya meals
- Cleansing kit.
- Daily detox tea.
- Daily practical & theoretical yoga classes.
- Mala string of beads energized by Yogachariya Dr. S.K.Pandey-Ji.
- Study materials.
- Herbs suggestions for well-being.
- Accompanying and supporting during time of staying in the Institute, help provided 24 Hours.
Optional For Moderate Payment:
- Extra days of staying.
- Additional activities.
- Airport transfer.
- Ayurvedic procedures and consultation.
- Spa treatments.
- Detailed Aura check-up with providing of written report about Aura statement, disturbances in Aura if they are present, supporting methods and treatment advices of naturopathic
- specialist (individual plan of asana postures, pranayama, herbs, meditative practice).
Full astrological consultation with detailed explanation of planet position, disturbances, methods of correction, suggestions in career, family life, marriage, prevention of diseases.
|06:00 – 06:30||Wake Up And Cleansing.|
|06:30 – 07:00||Shatkriya and herbal tea (yogic cleansing with Jala neti (special techniques of nose cleansing)|
|07:00 – 08:15||Yoga therapy session|
|08:30 – 09:30||Pranayama: breathing exercises.|
|09:30 – 10:30||Breakfast: special yogic menu.|
|10:30 – 11:30||Yoga philosophy/ayurveda/teaching methology.|
|11:30 – 12:30||Free time.|
|13:00 – 14:00||Lunch|
|14:00 – 16:00||Free time|
|16:00 – 17:30||Ashtanga Vinyasa/Hatha Yoga (theory & practice): number of physical postures according to study program.|
|17:30 – 18:30||Yoga Nidra/ guided Meditation: guided relaxation practice, meditation and concentration.|
|18:30 – 19:30||Dinner.|
|19:30 – 22:00||Free Time.|
|22:00 – 06:00||Sleep.|
- Human Life: Meaning & Aim of Life.
- Yoga – Introduction / it’s origin & development.
- Introduction of Patanjali’s Yoga-Sutras.
- Limbs of Ashtanga Yoga – Yama, Niyama (social and personal rules and regulations) Asana (physical posture), Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Concept of three bodies and it’s role in yoga practice
- Introduction in Karma, Raja Yoga. Meaning, Types, role in yoga
- Kosha and it’s role in Meditation & Pranayama
- Concept of 5 Koshas
- 3 Nadis, Ida, Pingala, Sushumna. Their role in practice
- Chakras, general concept & role in daily life
- Panch-Klesha (Five Causes Of Pain & Miseries) / causes of succsess and failure in Yoga
- Earth, Water, Fire element affirmation in sutras
- Samkhya Darshan, Vedanta Darshan
- Nadis & chakras, general concep
- What is Kundalini energy, ways of activation
- Kundalini & Chakra
- Concept of Gunas
- Prakriti & Purusha
- Discipline of Yoga student
- Obstacles in the path of yoga
Yoga Practical Aspects:
Asana (beginner, intermediate and advanced level):
- atural Relaxation Asana.
- Natural standing Asana with External Rotations.
- Forward bending Asana.
- Backward Extensions.
- Spinal Twisting Asana
- Inverted Asana.
- Balancing Asana.
- Meditation Asana.
- Thunder-Bolt (vajrasana) Group Asana.
- Lotus (Padmasana) Group Asana.
Pranayama & Mudras:
- Introduction to Pranayama.
- Basic Pranayama Techniques & Benefits (Abdominal breathing, Preparational breathing, Kapalabhati, Nadi Shodana with/without retention, Ujjayi breathing, Bramari, Bhastrika, Shitali, Shitkari, Surya Bheda & Chandra Bheda, Ujja).
- The pranic body.
- Parana and lifestyle.
- Breathe, health and pranayama.
- Breathing and life span.
- Sitting Positions for Pranayama
- Kriyas (Body Cleansing Methods): (Neti, Kapalabhati, Trataka, Shanka Prakshalana)
- What is mudra and bandha
- What is Ashwini Mudra, its role in energy body
- Dyana, Ajali, Prithvi, Varuna, Shakti, Gyana, Chin, Shambhavi, Khechari Mudra, Hansi mudra, Vayu mudra, akash Mudra, Shunya Mudra, Surya mudra, Jalodarnashak mudra, Apan mudra, Pran Mudra, shankh mudra, Apan Vayu Mudra, Ling Mudra, Dhyan Mudra, Lotus Mudra)
- Moola, Uddyana Bandha, Jalandra
- .Shatkarma (concept, aim, safety, performance)
- Obstacles in Pranayama practice
- Standard Meditation Practice (Om Meditation, Trataka, Yoga Nidra, Sound meditation, Mantra meditation, Nadis Meditation, 5 elements meditation, Breath meditation, Hamso meditation, Ajapa/japa, Ida/Pingala spinal rotation, Hridayakasha Dharana, Panchaprana Dharana, Pranava Dhyana)
- Visualisation & concentration
- Obstacles in meditation
- Concept of meditation Step by step
- Postures for meditation practice
- How to integrate meditation in yoga class?
- How to choose object for meditation?
- Standard Mantras (Guru, Ganesh Mantra, Shakti Mantra, Gayatri Mantra, Shanti Mantra, Shiva Mantra, 5 elements mantra, So Ham, AUM, Lakshmi Mantra, Vishnu Mantra, Mantra for health, business, children)
- Using of number of yogic/ayurvedic methods in supporting and treatment of some diseases
- What is ayurveda
- Concept of 3 Dosha
- How to identify the dosha
- 6 tastes and their function for balance of body and mind