Detox Juice Cleanse And Yoga Retreat
Detox Juice Cleanse and Yoga retreat is a unique combination to set up healthy and easy lifestyle. Detox juice is type of nutrition that extracted from fruits and vegetables. It is possible for Vegans & Vegetarians.
You will not only purify the digestive system but also will feel much more energy and power. You will be add some fruits and vegetables in form of in between snack to maintain the sugar level on good level. Plenty of water is recommended during this retreat. Combination of Juices with some detox hydrating drinks will increase the ability of the body to feel fit.
When detox juice cleanse and Yoga retreat will be beneficial you
by high blood pressure and high cholesterol level
by desire of weight loss
by skin prolems
if you wish to rejuvenate
if you wish to set up healthy lifestyle
if you wish to balance body & mind
Starts every day all year around except weekends!
Massage & steam
3 days/2 nights
16498 INR (200 USD) shared room20623 INR (250 USD) with private accommodation
8 days/7 nights
Monday-SaturdayTherapy provided on Sunday
37947 INR (460 USD)45372 INR (550 USD) with private accommodation
15 days/14 nights
Monday-SaturdayTherapy provided on Sunday
71770 INR (870 USD) shared twin accommodation
80020 INR (970 USD) private accommodation
Benefits of Detox Juice Cleanse and Yoga Retreat
Helps you lose weight faster
Improves nutrient absorption.
Helps lower cholesterol.
Helps detox your liver.
Lowers blood sugar levels.
Improves your skin.
Nutrients from Juices are more easily absorbed by your body.
Fresh juices don’t burden your body with digestion needs, and gives your body time to eliminate toxins and detox itself.
- Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation classes.
- Naturopathic doctor consultation
- Individual detox juice program.
- Herbal treatment.
- Ayurvedic massages.
- Steam therapy.
|06:00 – 06:30||Wake Up And Cleansing.|
|06:30 – 06:50||Shatkriya And Herbal Tea (Yogic Cleansing With Jala Neti (Special Techniques Of Nose Cleansing), Pooja (Mantra Recitation & Fire Ceremony Purification).|
|07:00 – 08:30||Asanas practical class Hatha style|
|08:30 – 09:30||Pranayama: breathing exercises.|
|09:30 – 10:30||Detox Juice, small veg snack by desire|
|10:30 – 11:30||Yoga philosophy/ayurveda.|
|11:30 – 12:30||Free time/therapy time.|
|13:00 – 14:00||Lunch|
|14:00 – 16:00||Free time/therapy time.|
|16:00 – 16:30||Detox Drink, herbal snack|
|16:30 – 17:30||Ashtanga Yoga practice|
|17:30 – 18:30||Yoga Nidra/ guided Meditation: guided relaxation practice, meditation and concentration.|
|18:30 – 19:30||Dinner.|
|19:30- 22:00||Free Time.|
|21:00||Special relax drink|
|22:00 – 06:00||Sleep.|
- Human Life: Meaning & Aim of Life.
- Yoga – Introduction / it’s origin & development.
- Introduction of Patanjali’s Yoga-Sutras.
- Limbs of Ashtanga Yoga – Yama, Niyama (social and personal rules and regulations) Asana (physical posture), Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Concept of three bodies and it’s role in yoga practice
- Introduction in Karma, Raja Yoga. Meaning, Types, role in yoga
- Kosha and it’s role in Meditation & Pranayama
- Concept of 5 Koshas
- 3 Nadis, Ida, Pingala, Sushumna. Their role in practice
- Chakras, general concept & role in daily life
- Panch-Klesha (Five Causes Of Pain & Miseries) / causes of succsess and failure in Yoga
- Earth, Water, Fire element affirmation in sutras
- Samkhya Darshan, Vedanta Darshan
- Nadis & chakras, general concep
- What is Kundalini energy, ways of activation
- Kundalini & Chakra
- Concept of Gunas
- Prakriti & Purusha
- Discipline of Yoga student
- Obstacles in the path of yoga
Yoga practical aspects:
Asana (beginner, intermediate and advanced level):
- Natural Relaxation Asana.
- Natural standing Asana with External Rotations.
- Forward bending Asana.
- Backward Extensions.
- Spinal Twisting Asana.
- Inverted Asana.
- Balancing Asana.
- Meditation Asana.
- Thunder-Bolt (vajrasana) Group Asana.
- Lotus (Padmasana) Group Asana.
Prenatal Yoga-Asana Practical Aspects
Asana special adapted for conception and pregnancy preparation
- Bending postures
- Relaxation poses
- Standing Postures
- Sitting postures
- Supine postures
- Stretch postures
- Meditation Asanas
Pranayama & Mudras:
- Introduction to Pranayama.
- Basic Pranayama Techniques & Benefits (Abdominal breathing, Preparational breathing, Kapalabhati, Nadi Shodana with/without retention, Ujjayi breathing, Bramari, Bhastrika, Shitali, Shitkari, Surya Bheda & Chandra Bheda, Ujja).
- The pranic body.
- Parana and lifestyle.
- Breathe, health and pranayama.
- Breathing and life span.
- Sitting Positions for Pranayama
- Kriyas (Body Cleansing Methods): (Neti, Kapalabhati, Trataka, Shanka Prakshalana)
- What is mudra and bandha
- What is Ashwini Mudra, its role in energy body
- Dyana, Ajali, Prithvi, Varuna, Shakti, Gyana, Chin, Shambhavi, Khechari Mudra, Hansi mudra, Vayu mudra, akash Mudra, Shunya Mudra, Surya mudra, Jalodarnashak mudra, Apan mudra, Pran Mudra, shankh mudra, Apan Vayu Mudra, Ling Mudra, Dhyan Mudra, Lotus Mudra)
- Moola, Uddyana Bandha, Jalandra
- Shatkarma (concept, aim, safety, performance)
- Obstacles in Pranayama practice
- Standard Meditation Practice (Om Meditation, Trataka, Yoga Nidra, Sound meditation, Mantra meditation, Nadis Meditation, 5 elements meditation, Breath meditation, Hamso meditation, Ajapa/japa, Ida/Pingala spinal rotation, Hridayakasha Dharana, Panchaprana Dharana, Pranava Dhyana)
- Visualisation & concentration
- Obstacles in meditation
- Concept of meditation Step by step
- Postures for meditation practice
- How to integrate meditation in yoga class?
- How to choose object for meditation?
- Standard Mantras (Guru, Ganesh Mantra, Shakti Mantra, Gayatri Mantra, Shanti Mantra, Shiva Mantra, 5 elements mantra, So Ham, AUM, Lakshmi Mantra, Vishnu Mantra, Mantra for health, business, children)
- Using of number of yogic/ayurvedic methods in supporting and treatment of some diseases
- What is ayurveda
- Concept of 3 Dosha
- How to identify the dosha
- 6 tastes and their function for balance of body and mind