100 Hour Yoga Teacher training in Varkala
Our 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Varkala, Kerala is a program tailored for working professionals, creative types, frequent travellers, and other busy people who cannot find time to undertake the 200 Hour course in one go.
It is open to everyone, irrespective of their yoga experience and practice. 100 Hour yoga TTC in Varkala may very well teach you yoga dynamics and motivate you to develop a healthy foundation upon which you will establish a strong teaching foundation and yoga and Ayurveda practice.
|Duration||Study Days||Free Day||Graduation||Price|
|15 Days/14 Nights||Monday-Saturday||Sunday||Certificate Of Attendence||68095 INR (835 USD ) In Twin Shared Room|
76250 INR (935 USD ) In Private Single Room
Benefits Of 100 Hour Yoga TTC In Varkala Kerala
- Our 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training offers multiple benefits and opportunities, including:
- Understand different ways to integrate yoga into your everyday schedule
- Learn yoga and Ayurveda self-healing practices
- Do the 200 hour Yoga TTC in two parts
- Learn a different variation of yoga asana, breathing techniques, and breathe control and motion analysis
- Achieve mastery in your physical and mental discipline
- Learn to work on your personal spiritual growth
- Discover traditional yogic ways and practice from spiritual Himalayan masters
- Nurture your teaching skills to become an excellent teacher who can prepare your students for life and career challenges they will face a yoga teacher.
The Benefit Of Ayurveda Education In Kerala
Kerala is known for its strong Ayurveda traditions. The place is known as the land of Ayurveda because it uses Ayurveda as its mainstream medicine. By learning here, you will:
- Gain deeper insight into the Ayurveda lifestyle and its healing powers
- Learn to include Ayurveda practices as an integral part of your everyday life
- Use Ayurveda practice to bring about a perfect balance to your entire personality
- Enjoy Ayurveda healing and rejuvenation methods used in Kerala
- Know different combinations of herbal extracts and how to use than to support your immune system.
- Improve your digestive system
- Detox and cleanse your body and mind
The two weeks 100 Hour Yoga TTC in Varkala, Kerala grant learners with relevant, practical, and essential facets of yoga
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course Is Suitable For
- Beginners & intermediate students.
- For people who can not complete whole 200 Hours course at once
What You Learn In 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
- Asanas according Hatha and Ashtanga Style
- Elements of Iyengar Style
- Pranayama, Meditation
- Yoga Philosophy Mantra
- Yoga Anatomy
- Yogic Nutrition
- Elements of Ayurveda
- Asana Alignment (depends on week Dates)
- Yogic cleansin
- Teaching Methodology
- Get important information about your energy body with aura check up
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Schedule In Varkala 2020-2021
|Course||Starting Date||Ending date||Booking|
|100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course||15-January-2023||30-January-2023||Booked|
|100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course||01-January-2023||15-January-2023||Booked|
|100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course||15-January-2023||30-January-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course||01-February-2023||15-February-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course||15-February-2023||30-February-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course||01-March-2023||15-March-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course||15-March-2023||30-March-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course||01-April-2023||15-April-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course||15-April-2023||30-April-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course||01-May-2023||15-May-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course||15-May-2023||30-May-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course||01-June-2023||15-June-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course||15-June-2023||30-June-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course||01-July-2023||15-July-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course||15-July-2023||30-July-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course||01-August-2023||15-August-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course||15-August-2023||30-August-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course||01-September-2023||15-September-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course||15-September-2023||30-September-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course||01-October-2023||15-October-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course||15-October-2023||30-October-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course||01-November-2023||15-November-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course||15-November-2023||30-November-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course||01-December-2023||15-December-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course||15-December-2023||30-December-2023||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course||01-January-2024||15-January-2024||Apply Now|
|100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course||15-January-2024||30-January-2024||Apply Now|
NOTE:- If 1,15th is Sunday then class will be start on 2,16th.
- Certificate of attendance.
- Theoretical and practical skills.
- Mala (string of beads) energised by our Guru Ji Yogachariya Dr. S.K.Pandey, PhD (Yoga & Naturopathy).
- 14 nights accommodation.
- 3 times of yogic nutrition, beverages.
- Study materials.
- Cleansing Kit.
- T-shirts (1) with symbolic of school.
- 1 excursion in Himalaya.
- 1 short aura check up.
- 1 ayurvedic massage.
Optional For Moderate Payment
- Pick up and drop.
- Other ayurvedic procedures.
- Ayurvedic doctor conculatation.
- Number of excursions more than mentioned above.
- Detailed Aura check-up with providing of written report about Aura statement, disturbances in Aura if they are present, supporting methods and treatment advices of naturopathic
- Specialist (individual plan of asana postures, pranayama, herbs, meditative practice).
- Detailed horoscope assessment.
- Extra night of accommodation.
Check In : 01:00 Pm | Check Out : 12:00 Pm
- Accompanying and supporting
- During time of staying in the Institute, help provided 24 Hours.
|06:00 – 06:30||Wake Up And Cleansing.|
|06:30 – 07:00||Shatkriya And Herbal Tea (Yogic Cleansing With Jala Neti (Special Techniques Of Nose Cleansing), Pooja (Mantra Recitation & Fire Ceremony Purification).|
|07:00 – 08:30||Asanas Practical Class Hatha/Ashtanga Style (Depending On The Week Schedule): Learning The Asana Postures Under The Guiding Of Experienced Yoga Teacher.|
|08:30 – 09:30||Pranayama: Breathing Exercises|
|09:30 – 10:30||Breakfast: Special Yogic Menu.|
|10:30 – 11:30||Yoga Philosophy/Ayurveda/Teaching Methology.|
|11:30 – 12:30||Mantra Chanting.|
|13:00 – 14:00||Lunch|
|14:00 – 15:00||Free Time.|
|15:00 – 16:00||Yoga Anathomy 2 Weeks/Asana Alignment 2 Weeks.|
|16:00 – 17:30||Ashtanga Vinyasa/Hatha Yoga (Theory & Practice): Number Of Physical Postures According To Study Program.|
|17:30 – 18:30||Yoga Nidra/ Guided Meditation: Guided Relaxation Practice, Meditation And Concentration.|
|18:30 – 19:30||Dinner.|
|19:30 – 20:30||Special Event.|
|20:00 – 22:00||Free Time.|
|22:00 – 06:00||Sleep.|
Note:- Time table can be changed during to teaching process.
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course Teaching Plan
1 – Yoga-Philosophical Aspects
- Human Life: Meaning & Aim of Life.
- Yoga – Introduction / it’s origin & development.
- Introduction of Patanjali’s Yoga-Sutras.
- Meaning of Yoga According different philosophical paths Vedansha, Pataljali, Bhagavad Geeta
- Yoga philosophy of east and west
- Four paths of Yoga
2 – Karma Yoga. Origin, Aim, Performance, Effect
- Concept of Karm, Akarm and Vikarm
- Arjuna questions about Karma yoga
- Disapproval of the effect of action
- What is action in inaction, inaction in action
- Samatvam or equanimity in yoga
3 – Jnana Yoga
- Shravan, Manan, Niddhidhyasana (hearing, reflecting and deep realization)
- Theory of Self realisation ( Bhgvadgita 2. 20-24)
- Whi is Jnani ( Sthitprajna BG-2. 55-57)
- Tool for Growth (BG-2.62-63)
4 – Bhakti Yoga
- Bhakti yoga concept developed by Narada Maharishi Parashar
- Peacefulness, self-control, austerity, purity, tolerance, honesty, knowledge, wisdom and religiousness
- The nine forms of Bhakti (Navavidha Bhakti Margas): Shravan, kirtan, smaran, Padsevnam, Archnam, Vandanam, Dasyam, Sakhyam, atmnivdnam
- Para and Apara Bhakti : rituals and objects of yoga
5 – Raja Yoga
- What is Ashtanga yoga
- 8 Limbs of Ashtanga Yoga – Yama, Niyama, Asana , Pranayama , Pratyahara , Dhyana , Dharana , Samadhi
- Yamas (Ahimsa, Satya, Asteya, Brahmacharya, Aparigraha)
- Niyamas (Sauca, Santosa, Tapas, Svadhyaya, Isvarapranidhana)
- Asana. History. Origin. How to master in different yoga styles (hatha, ashtanga, yin, bikram, prenatal, kinds, anusara, iyengar yoga)
- Pranayama. Main effect, practice
- Pratyahara general meaning, effect, practical aspects
- Dharana general meaning, effect, practical aspects
- Hidden power of Dharana
- Dhyana general meaning, effect, practical aspects
- Dhyana and its Influence on life
- Samadhi general meaning, effect, practical aspects
- History of Samadhi. Who already reached Samadhi
- Possibility to reach Samadhi in this life. Precautions.
- Vinyasa yoga. Asana, breath and movement
- Role of Kundalini oga in the soiritual path
- Three bodies and their role in spiritual yoga practice
- What is Kosha. Its role in sucsessful practice
- Three main Nadis. Ida, Pingala, Sushumna
- Panch-Klesha (Five Causes Of Pain & Miseries) / causes of succsess and failure in Yoga
- 5 Elements Water, Fire, Air, Space, Earth. How to ajdust the elements to yoga practice
6 – Hatha Yoga Philosophy
- Concept of three bodies and it’s role in yoga practice
- Gross body, energy body, subtle body
- 7 Dhatu 1.Rasa – Plasma 2. Rakta – Blood Tissue 3. Mamsa – Muscle Tissue 4. Meida – Adipose Tissue, Fat 5. Asthi – Bone Tissue 6. Majja – Bone
- Marrow, Nerve Tissue 7. Shukra – Semen, Reproductive Tissue
- Subtle Body (3 Nadis, 5 Pranas, 6 Chakras, Kundalini)
- Chakras, general concept & role in daily life
- Concept of Gunas
- Prakriti & Purusha
- Discipline of Yoga student
7 – Buddha Darshan
- Dukkha, Samudaya, Nirodha, Magga
- Right understanding (Samma ditthi)
- Right speech (Samma Vacca)
- Right action (Samma kammanta)
- Right livelihood (Samma ajiva)
- Right effort (Samma vayama)
- Right mindfulness (Samma sati)
- Right concentration (Samma samadhi)
- Karma, Rebirth, Law of Nature
Ashtanga Yoga Asana – Practical Aspects
- Asana in Ashtanga practice
- Surya Namaskara Part A and B. Sun solutation
- Utkatanasana chair pose
- Padanghustasana Big toe pose
- Padahastasana Hand to foot forward bend pose
- Utthita Trikonasana extended triangle pose
- Parivrtta Trikonasana revolved triangle pose
- Trikonasana Variation 1, 2 Triangle pose
- Parivrtta parsvakonasana revolved side angle pose
- Uthitha parshvakonasana extended side angle pose
- Parasarita padottanasana a b c d wide legged extended pose
- Parsvottanasana intense side stretch pose
- Utthita hasta padangusthasana A,B,C,D Extended hand to big toe pose
- Ardha baddha padmottanasana half bound lotus pose
- Samastithi simple standing pose
- Uttanasana A,B standing half forward bend
- Chaturanga dandasana four limbed staff pose
- Urdhva mukha svanasana upward facing dog pose
- Andho Mukha svanasana downward facing dog pose
- Veerbhadra asana I, II, III warrior yoga pose
- Paschimottansana A, B,C,D seated forward bend
- Purvottanasana upward plank pose
- Ardha baddha padma paschimottanasana half bound lotus intense west stretch
- Triang mukhaikapada paschimottanasana three parts forward bend pose
- Janusirsasana A,B,C,D head to knee pose
Hatha Yoga Asana – Practical Aspects
1 – Backward Bending Postures
- Bhujangasana (cobra pose)
- Tiryaka Bhujangasana (Twisting cobra pose)
- Bhujangasana (cobra pose)
- Ardha Salabhasana (Half Locust pose)
- Saral Dhanurasana (Easy bow pose)
- Ustrasana (Camel pose)
- Setu Asana (Bridge pose)
- Chakrasana (Wheel pose)
2 – Standing Asana
- Tadasana (Palm tree pose)
- Tiryaka Tadasana (Swaying palm tree)
- Kati Chakrasana (Waist rotating pose)
- Tiryaka Kati Chakrasana (Swaying waist rotating pose)
- Samakonasana (Right angle pose)
- Utkatasana (Chair pose)
- Trikonasana (Triangle pose Variation 1,2,3,4)
- Surya namaskar (Salutation to Sun with devine Mantra)
- Chandra Namskar Moon Salutation
3 – Twisting Pose
- Meru Vakrasana (Spinal twist)
- Ardha Matsyendrasana (Half Spinal twist)
- Bhu Namanasana (Spinal Twist Prostration pose)
- Parivritta Janu Sirsasana (Spinal Twist Prostration pose)
4 – Forward Bending Postures
- Paschimottanasana (Seated forward bend)
- Pada Parasar Paschimottanasana (Legs spread back Stretch pose)
- Janu Sirsasana (Head to knee pose)
- Adha Padma Paschimottanasana (Half Lotus back stretching pose)
- Padahastasana (Hand to foot pose)
- Sirsa Angustha Yogasana (Head to Toe Pose)
- Dandasana (Staff pose)
5 – Inversion Postures
- Sarvangasana (Shoulderstand)
- Salambha Sirsasana (Suported headstand pose)
- Plow pose (Halasana)
- Viparita Karani (Legs up the wall pose)
Pranayama, Mudras, Bandhas
- Introduction to Pranayama
- Basic Pranayama Techniques & Benefits (Abdominal breathing, Preparational breathing, Kapalabhati, Nadi Shodana with/without retention Level I, II, Ujjayi breathing, Bramari, Bhastrika, Shitali, Shitkari, Surya Bheda & Chandra Bheda, Plavini).
- The pranic body.
- Parana and lifestyle.
- Breathe, health and pranayama.
- Breathing and life span.
- Sitting and Laying Positions for Pranayama
- Kriyas (Body Cleansing Methods): (Neti, Sutra Neti, Kapalabhati, Trataka, Shanka Prakshalana, Netra Shuddhi)
- Retention. How to reach. Safety level.
- What is mudra and bandha
- What is Ashwini Mudra, its role in energy body
- Dyana, Ajali, Prithvi, Varuna, Shakti, Gyana, Chin, Shambhavi, Khechari Mudra, Hansi mudra, Vayu mudra, akash Mudra, Shunya Mudra, Surya mudra, Jalodarnashak mudra, Apan mudra, Uddyana Bandha, Jalandhara Bandha
- Nadi Shodhana Pranayama. Levels, retention, safety, performance, benefits
- Kapalabhati. Levels, retention, safety, performance, benefits
- Surya Bheda. Levels, retention, safety, performance, benefits
- Chandra Bheda. Levels, retention, safety, performance, benefits. When to use.
- Bramari. Levels, retention, safety, performance, benefits
- Bhastrika pranayama. Levels, retention, safety, performance, benefits
- Sheetali pranayama. Levels, retention, safety, performance, benefits
- Shetkari Pranayama. Levels, retention, safety, performance, benefits
- Ujjayi breathing. Levels, retention, safety, performance, benefits
- Plavini pranayama. Levels, retention, safety, performance, benefits
- Real result of pranayama practice.
- Important role of Ashwani mudra
Anatomy And Physiology
- Body planes and movement (Frontal Saggital, Transverse)
- Types of movement (Adbuction, Adduction, Flexion, Extension, External Rotation, Internal Rotation, Circumduction, Dorsiflexion, Plantar Flexion, Inversion, Eversion, Supination, Pronation, Elevation, Depression, Protraction, Nautation, Counternautation)
1 – Skeletal System.
- Bones of upper and lower extremits, functions.
- Spine. Structure, Curvatures, Movements, Functions. Pathology of spine issues
- Joints of upper and lower extremists, spine, thorax, pelvis . Types of joints. Types of joint movements. Joint stability and movement.
2 – Muscular System.
- Function, shapes, types of contractions. Stretch reflex.
- Classification of muscles. Muscles groups of upper and lower extremists, spine, thorax, pelvis.
- Range of movement. Body axis. Theory of gravity.
- Abnormal Postures . Kyphosis, Lordosis, Scoliosis, Flat back, Osteoporosis, Hyper and Hypomobility.
- Use of props for postural correction
3 – Respiratory System.
- Introduction of respiration
- Organs of respiration. Nose, Lungs, diaphragm, abdomen. Function and structure of respiratory tract
- Muscles of respiration and their role in breathing act
- Types of breath. Mechanics of Yogic Breath
4 – Nervous System.
- Introduction. Types of Nervous system. Central and Peripheral Nervous System.
- Afferent and Efferent parts
- Function of nervous system in movement
- Function of nervous system in breath
- Reflex and its role in physical practice
5 – Digestive System.
- Parts, function. Mouth and throat, the teeth, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, liver and gallbladder, pancreas
- Common digestive pathology. Gastritis, Constipation, Liver and Gallbladder disorders.
- Pathological conditions in pranayama
- Pathological conditions in meditation and concentration
- Pathological conditions in Kriya
Meditation And Concentration
- Basics of meditation and concentration
- Difference of these two practices
- Basic requirements for meditation
- Types of Meditation
- Standard Meditation Practice
- Om Meditation
- AUM Meditation
- Trataka with object & candle
- Vaju Meditation
- Jal Meditation
- Akasha Meditation
- Agni Meditation
- Prithvi Meditation
- Yoga Nidra
- Sound meditation
- Mantra meditation
- Vigyan Bhairava Breath Meditation
- Satnam Meditation
- OSHO Natraj Meditation
- OSHO Kundalini Meditation
- OSHO Nada Brahma Meditation
- OSHO No Dimensions Meditation
- Antar mouna meditation
- Walking meditation
- Ham- so, So-ham meditation
- Ida/Pingala spinal rotation
- Hridayakasha Dharana
- Panchaprana Dharana, Pranava Dhyana)
- Visualisation & concentration
Mantra & Sanskrit
- Main sanskrit characteristics
- How to pronounce sanskrit letters correct
- Role of Mantra in Yoga education
- Mantra and connection with cosmic powers
- Mantra & pray. Main features
- Power of original sanskrit mantra
- Guru Mantra
- Ganesh Mantra
- Shakti Mantra
- Gayatri Mantra
- Shanti Mantra
- Shiva Mantra
- 5 elements mantra
- So Ham
- AUM & Om Mantra Lakshmi Mantra
- Vishnu Mantra
- Mantra for health, business, children, carrier etc